Midtown OPEN HOUSE | Roswell OPEN HOUSE | Events | French Classes |
Online Placemenent Test | Membership drive | AfricaBelle Festival
Alliance Française d'Atlanta will be closed on Saturday May 25th (no classes this day) and on Monday May 27th in accordance to Memorial Day.
Job Offer: Marketing, Communication & PR Director:
Organization: Alliance Française d'Atlanta is a non-profit organization committed to the study of French language and cultural exchange between Americans and French speakers representing France and 50 Francophone countries in Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America. We offer French language instruction for all levels as well as cultural programs such as art exhibits, music, films, lectures and more.
Position: The Marketing, Communication and Public Relations Director is in charge of the marketing of the organization activities as well as the development, planning and organization of cultural and social events. She/he reports to the Executive Director of Alliance Française.
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in related field (communication, marketing)
- Excellent knowledge of the Atlanta community, its cultural institutions and media outlets
- Knowledge of French language and culture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both languages,
- Excellent computer skills including graphic design.
Experience: Approx. 5 years in marketing, communication or public relation (preferably for a cultural organization or non-profit.) Experience in raising funds/attaining sponsors for cultural events a plus.
Responsibilities and Key Competencies:
- Coordinate effective communication and public relations strategies: create and finalize all print materials, website information management and updates, newsletter, implement social media campaigns
- Coordinate relationship with the media: ensure AF’s presence; maintain a durable relationship with Atlanta media outlets.
- Design, develop and edit Alliance Française corporate brochures, design and implement their dissemination strategy.
- Develop and manage membership drive (off- and online) retain and recruit old/new members.
- Represent Alliance Française and participate in local social and cultural events (including evenings and during week-ends).
- Develop and professionalize AFA’s marketing activities towards a broader public, enlarging audiences for its cultural and social events, increasing school enrollment.
- Plan and organize cultural events (evening and sometimes week-ends)
- Accountable for marketing of cultural events, ensuring a high visibility, locating and securing partners and sponsors.
- Assist with other activities of the organization
Base salary & Compensations:
Full time position, 40h+ per week
$32 500 per year plus a matching contribution of up to 2.5% of salary towards retirement and a $250 contribution towards the purchase of health insurance
Three weeks paid vacation time, accrued on a monthly basis at 1.25 days/month
How to apply:
Send cover letter and resume before May 17th to Helene Courault-Touré, via e-mail: email@example.com.